Saturday, April 6, 2013

Three is a Magic Number

Day three. Such a better day. Katie slept well last night only waking once, and today she took two great naps. She seems to finally feel comfortable in her new "skin."  I was able to get out of the house to watch the big kids play soccer while my mom watched our Hip Goldenbaby.  I'm even getting back into my workout routine after being sick for over a week (emotionally and physically--but mostly physically--just ask the lady who moved away from me today at Caleb's soccer game while I was coughing) I'm starting to feel like myself again. I am 100% certain that it's because of the hundreds of people who are praying for us. There is such power in prayer. My dear friend sent me these Bible verses today:
Philippians 2:13
For it is God who is at work in you, both to will and to work for His good pleasure.
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your path straight.
I gained so much comfort and felt the strength provided in these words. I don't know why we have to go through this journey, but I am going to trust in God's plan for us and for sweet Katie.
Sleeping soundly with her nigh-nigh

No comments:

Post a Comment